By Ewa Giera
Bored of alternating between pasta and ready meals? Maybe you have already run out of recipes you know how to make? No fear! This quick and easy recipe will satisfy all your cravings and it’s even a bit healthy!
Ingredients (serves 1):
1 large jacket potato
1 small chicken breast
1 handful of broccoli
1 handful of cheese (I used cheddar)
Salt and pepper
- Using a fork, pierce your jacket potato several times. Place it on a microwavable plate and microwave it for 13-14 minutes on full power.
- In the meantime, cut up your chicken into small slices. Drizzle a bit of oil into your pan. Add the chicken and cook until it is white all the way through. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Once the potato is done, take it out of the microwave.
- Take the broccoli and cut it up. Then place it on a microwavable plate, add a bit of water and cook in the microwave for 2-3 minutes, just until cooked through.
- Slice the potato in half and scoop the insides into a bowl. Place the potato skins onto a baking tray.
- Add the chicken breast, broccoli and cheese to the potato mush. Stir thoroughly, add salt and pepper if needed.
- Crack the egg into the bowl and stir through again.
- Scoop the mixture back into the potato skins – it will overflow, but it’s still awesome. Top with a little bit of cheese.
- Cook (preferably in the oven or on an oven setting) on 200 degrees (180 fan) for 5-10 minutes maximum.